- The TRNG generates high quality physical random numbers for various purposes in wide-ranging applications.
- Natural phenomenon in CMOS is used to generate true random numbers.
- The circuit is composed of only CMOS and no external components are needed.
- Two independent white noise sources are used as the sources of randomness to eliminate external noise interferences.
- The quality of the true random numbers (correspond to FIPS140-2 Change Notice 1 standard).
- A randomness statistical test circuit is equipped (conform to FIPS 140-2 ChangeNotice 1 standard).
- The random numbers are generated at a High speed (up to 32 x 16bits random
- numbers are stored internally; and they can also be read at a high-speed).
- Network security, E-Commerce, Cryptography, Authentication and Discrimination,
- Lottery, Game, Simulation, Graphics, Wireless LAN, Computer, Mobile equipments,