Hands-Free Voice Processing - Voice Processors and Acoustic Echo Cancellation for Hands Free Applications
Zarlink's complete hands-free voice processing solution integrates industry-leading enhanced features, including ZLAcoustic, wideband codecs, on-chip memory and application-specific firmware, that improve voice quality, minimize background noise, and reduce system complexity and cost.
Our solutions deliver best-in-class performance that aggressively reduces noise without impacting sound quality with integrated features that lower design costs. Offered as a complete turnkey voice processing solution, a range of design tools remove system-tuning complexity and shorten time-to-market while field-upgradeable firmware supports future enhancements.
Voice Processors and Acoustic Echo Cancellation for Hands Free Applications
- MT93L16 Low-Voltage Acoustic Echo Canceller
- ZL38001 AEC for Analog Hands-Free Communication
- ZL38002 AEC with Noise Reduction for Digital Hands-Free Communication
- ZL38003 AEC with Noise Reduction & Codecs for Digital Hands-Free
- ZL38004 Dedicated Voice Processor with Dual Channel Codec
- ZL38005 Voice Processor with Dual Narrow Band Codecs